- → game timer and moves count
- → rotate slice cube in a natural manner
- → shuffle the cube
- → save the state of the cube on exit (under $HOME/.rubik)
- → rotate the cube in several easy ways
Requirements: valac ≥ 0.11.5, clutter-1.0 and json-glib-1.0
make to build rubik then
./rubik to launch the game.
Installation is not currently well supported, thus discouraged.
./rubik to launch the game
- → to rotate a cube slice click on a face and move the mouse
- → to rotate the view either right click, click outside the cube or keep SHIFT pressed
- → to rotate the cube around itself press either `a', `q', `w', `e', `d' or `s'
- → press ESC to reset rotation